OEM MLTR116 imaging unit Samsung ProXpress SL-M2625D, SL-M2825DW, SL-M2875FD, SL-M2875FW.
Genuine Samsung supplies are always made with brand-new components to ensure reliability and performance every time. Device Types: Laser Printers; Page-Yield: 9,000.
|$67.45 Retail $79.99|
Page Yield: 9000Cost Per Page: $ 0.0075
You may be also interested
-75% Quick View
-16% Quick View
Genuine Samsung supplies are always made with brand-new components to ensure reliability and performance every time.
|Device Types||Laser Printers|
|Dimension Height||3.7 in|
|Dimension Length||10.5 in|
|Dimension Weigth||1.6 lbs.|
|Dimension Width||13.5 in|
|For Models||Samsung ProXpress SL-M2625D SL-M2825DW SL-M2875FD SL-M2875FW|
|Global Product Type||Print and Imaging Supplies-Toner/Toner Cartridges|
|Green Information||The component parts of genuine Samsung toner cartridges are separated shredded and melted back to plastic and metal. Up to 91% of the materials are recycled and the other 9% are safely disposed to minimize environmental impact.|
|Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Supply Type||Imaging Unit|
|Total Recycled Content Percent||0%|
|Yield Type||Standard Yield|
|Warranty||Manufacturers one-year warranty.|
Material Safety Data Sheet
A Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) is a document that contains information on the potential hazards (health, fire, reactivity and environmental) and how to work safely with the chemical product.
Sorry this product does not have any reviews at this time.
Time to Rendor : 0.34375
Powered by Power-eCommerce.com